G-Shock MTG-S1030BD-1AJR 30th Anniversary - G-Shock December 2013 New Release

MTG-S1030BD-1AJR_l.jpg

G-Shock MTG-S1030BD-1AJR 30th Anniversary is without a doubt one of the halo products from Casio G-Shock's 30th Anniversary releases. With an eye watering price tag and only 1000 pieces worldwide this model is certain to become a classic. The G-Shock MTG-S1030BD-1AJR 30th Anniversary features Casio's new Smart Access system, Black Ion Plated band and bezel along with red detail to the dial and rear of the strap. The MTG-S1030BD-1AJR also features distinctive gold buttons and of course will arrive in custom packaging. [PRBREAK][/PRBREAK]
MTG-S1030BD-1A_band.jpgMTG-S1030BD-1A_package.jpgMTG-S1030BD_back.jpg
G-Shock MTG-S1030BD-1AJR 30th Anniversary

gripmaster

Looking forward to seeing this one in REAL: There's still very few photos of it around, and the catalogue images are never the same like "actual" ones...
And I thought, when I got my Aviator, I had stepped up to the top of G. Looks like there is another level available above... :cool:
Exciting times....:encouragement::encouragement::encouragement:

gripmaster

HAHA I can always count on you.... Really? that makes 2, then yes? You already got the silver one few weeks ago?

chrisek;18420 said:
I'll help out with photos GM. Due on island beginning Feb

chrisek

Yes. That is what made me decide on the anniversary. I like the silver a lot, and it may even be better looking. But this will be the first anniversary model of an MTG I think.

sent with aloha

gripmaster

never saw one in real life... we really have to do the STI Race... I think it's best I ship mine over to your island, and after we went through a set of tires and some 900 liters of high octane fuel, I buy you a Gin&Tonic in exchange for which you let me have a look at what must decidedly be an awesome collection... :encouragement::encouragement::encouragement::very_drunk::very_drunk:

chrisek;18423 said:
Yes. That is what made me decide on the anniversary. I like the silver a lot, and it may even be better looking. But this will be the first anniversary model of an MTG I think.

sent with aloha