G Shock Shops in Singapore ?

nickyc

Hi, my folks are going to Singapore at the end of the month. Is this a good place to get a G Shock ? Are there shops people recommend. They will not have a clue where they are going so I dont want to send them to some obscure shop somewhere. I'd rather send them to a trusted shop. How are the prices compared to here? Are there models there that we cant get in the UK. Any help will be much appreciated.

Olivier

Hi Nickyc,
I've never been to Singapore, but you can find an interesting seller there.
Just go to REDSOL PTE LTD, 45 Kalland Pudding road, 349317 SINGAPORE.
Then you should find Raul and the place where CreationWatches is located.

nickyc

Thanks Olivier, If it helps my collection is mainly based on new models that are bold and bright. The GA110 being my favourite. Not sure if watches will be more expensive there or not, not really after anything. OK maybe an purple Evangelion GA110.

nickyc

Wont be me Im afraid, It will be my folks. Making it just that little bit harder, as they know nothing about G Shocks.

rutteger

Administrator
Good luck to your folks then :) Not sure is Singapore would be the same but have visited both HK and Tokyo in the last few years and although the range is great (esp compared to the UK) the prices in store are higher than you might get online.

nickyc

Good luck to your folks then :) Not sure is Singapore would be the same but have visited both HK and Tokyo in the last few years and although the range is great (esp compared to the UK) the prices in store are higher than you might get online.

That's what I was wondering, its hard to explain to the folks not to by a G, if its more expensive there.I think I'm going to have to give them a crash course in everything G. lol

seanobsdot

Yea I have tryed to.explain gshock culture/my infatuation with G's mom was not.very responsive.....she thinks.they are toy watches.....I guess she doesn't understand.how.powerful the gshock bug is

Olivier

the prices in store are higher than you might get online.

I believe you but I would be interested to understand why G-Shock prices are higher there than in Europe/online...
According to the distance, it should be the opposite. Don't you think so ?