GW-9300 Mudman video review

rutteger

Administrator
2nd go at a video review

[video=youtube;PxzF-e_k9lA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxzF-e_k9lA[/video]

Less happy with this one, but not unhappy enough to record it again. Still not keen on hearing my own voice back either :p

xenio

This is also very very good model. Maybe a bit expensive but I would like to own one.

TZA

its always odd listening to your own voice...weird it is.

great video! very well put together. i did a little review on my iphone but had to keep it within a couple of min. i wanted to make sure i was able to send it through MMS/text.

fits you very well too. i prefer the CF keeper than the metal one on my MISG.

thanks for sharing.

Pendragon69

Nice one, always tough to do these well. What was your other review? Would it be pos to make a review on the G's you have, so to get a good idea on compared sizes & neg vs pos displays?

Cheers

rutteger

Administrator
its always odd listening to your own voice...weird it is.

great video! very well put together. i did a little review on my iphone but had to keep it within a couple of min. i wanted to make sure i was able to send it through MMS/text.

fits you very well too. i prefer the CF keeper than the metal one on my MISG.

thanks for sharing.

I really like this new Mudman, but it is pricey compared to the old 9000 model. :(

The GW-9300 model is a lot more, to be fair the non atomic G-9300 isn't so bad.

Nice one, always tough to do these well. What was your other review? Would it be pos to make a review on the G's you have, so to get a good idea on compared sizes & neg vs pos displays?

Cheers

Agreed :) The other review was on the Passarella Death Squad x G-Shock DW-6900. Sure, can do reviews on other watches I have, am planning to do more. Any in particular you'd like to see??

Pendragon69

Hmm, well if you have them. GX-56, GW-9110 , GW-7900 , GFW-1000 , GW-9300 and any others you wanna add in. Also if pos these models in both neg & pos displays.
Do you own any Protreks?

gshockfreak9999

Great watch!!!! But one thing though, that compas takes almost half of the display itself. maybe that would be one thing that would bother me.

rutteger

Administrator
Hmm, well if you have them. GX-56, GW-9110 , GW-7900 , GFW-1000 , GW-9300 and any others you wanna add in. Also if pos these models in both neg & pos displays.
Do you own any Protreks?

Well, I've done one from the list at least :p Got a couple there, will try and look over the next couple of weeks. No Protreks in currently sadly :(

Great watch!!!! But one thing though, that compas takes almost half of the display itself. maybe that would be one thing that would bother me.

The actual time digits are pretty big. Think the compass dial is OK plus at least it's of use...

Pendragon69

That would be great. Doesnt have to be a full review but just comparison video would be good. Im sure maybe others may like to see some others also :)