How to clean a G-Shock

So your used G-Shock has arrived. First thing most will want to do is give the watch a good clean to remove dirt / soap / skin / DNA which can accumulate after years of use. Sadly there is no magic method for cleaning your G-Shock, all it needs is a little effort.

[h=2]What you need[/h]

• Warm water
  • Liquid soap
  • Small toothbrush (not to be used on teeth again)
  • Cotton buds
  • Sink or container for water
  • Tools for removing band and bezel (optional)

[h=2]Remove the G-Shock band and bezel (optional)[/h]

The first step is optional. If the watch is very dirty we recommend you remove the watch band and bezel to facilitate cleaning.

[h=2]Place G-Shock into warm soapy water[/h]

No miracle chemicals here. Just place the watch into a sink or container of warm soapy water.

[div] class="floatcontainer"|[image]P1000808.jpg|400px|border|Cleaning a G-Shock #1[/image] [/div]

[h=2]Scrub G-Shock with tootbrush and cotton bud[/h]

No miracle chemicals here. Just place the watch into a sink or container of warm soapy water. Then scrub clean with a toothbrush and / or cotton bud. Take care you remove dirt from every nook and cranny in the bezel.

[div] class="floatcontainer"|[image]P1000809.jpg|400px|border|Cleaning a G-Shock #2[/image] [/div]

[div] class="floatcontainer"|[image]P1000810.jpg|400px|border|Cleaning a G-Shock #3[/image] [/div]

[h=2]Rinse your watch[/h]

Thoroughly rinse the watch with water to remove all soap residue

[h=2]Dry watch and reassemble[/h]

Allow the band, bezel and watch to dry out. If you have removed band and bezel reassemble the watch once dry.

[div] class="floatcontainer"|[image]P1000811.jpg|400px|border|Cleaning a G-Shock #3[/image] [/div]

[category]How To[/category]

glofs_eac

430270_378819108799710_1945885492_n[1].jpg

how to clean G?this is how i clean my Gs,I soaked it and let the janitor fish do the rest..:cool: