New Era x G-Shock GA-110NE-9AJR - October 2013 G-Shock New Release

Casio have once again teamed up with hat masters New Era to bring this New Era x G-Shock GA-110NE-9AJR to the market for October 2013. The New Era x G-Shock GA-110NE-9AJR is being released as part of the G-Shock 30th Anniversary celebrations. The GA-110NE-9 features a gold bezel and black band with New Era logos. The watch of course arrives in custom packaging and includes a embroidered G-Shock x New Era 56FIFTY cap, nice!

GA-110NE-9AJR_l.jpg
New Era x G-Shock GA-110NE-9AJR
GA-110NE-9A_N.jpgGA-110NE_theme.jpgGA-110NE-9A_package.jpg

rutteger

Administrator
Straight pimping. Especially with the hat.

You going for this one? Actually prefered the previous New Era collab, this one seems a little generic to me.

LUW

Nah, too much "look-at-me" for my tastes
laughing.gif
. In fact, if I didn't know better I could think it's a knock-off.

Boomslice

I dig it, mainly because it isn't a generic watch with the new era stamp, the bezel is unique to this collab alone, so that makes it a standout piece.
Too bad it's a ga110, which I'm not a fan of, still, I wouldn't mind getting this and swapping out the module for say a GD100GB.

The little hat is definitely my favorite part. Wish there was an actual fitted cap being sold alongside, I'd stock up on that quick.

rutteger

Administrator
Might be down CASIO London over the weekend, will be sure to have a look at these. Any rangeman in stock down there?