State of your collection Jan 2012

rutteger

Administrator
Like to take a pic of the entire collection every now and again to see how it progresses. Given it's the new year seemed a good a time as any to take stock, this is how it stands as of Jan 2012

IMG_3375.jpg

As you can see it's not the most super exciting collection and I've even left the Seikos out ;). Try to ensure the Gs fit into the one draw although think I might stick a few in storage I no longer wear much but don't necessarily want to sell (mainly because the value is low!)

This is how things stood as of April '11.

attachment.php

So made some progress since then.

This is where I was up to back in mid-2007 once I'd really started 'collecting'.

IMG_3505.jpg

Not much I regret moving on other than the Riseman and Mudman from that lot.

So, let's see pics of your collections :D

GTR83

The Darth Maul and the orange Riseman are killers.

Here is my entire Casio collection - the Seikos are of course also left out haha. Only started buying on December 2010.

current collection IMG-20120103-00152.jpg

GTR83

Looks a bit like a centipede monster don't you think? :p From left to right, there's the GX-56-1A, GF-1000BP, PRG-130Y, GD-100MS-3, G-7900-3, G-9200MS-8, G-9000BP and an AQ-163W runners' watch.

Bubbly Tubs

Some nice looking pieces there guys. I'll try and get some pics up later.

@ rutteger I really like your 200 Frog been flirting with the idea of getting one for a while. Fancy a trade?

rutteger

Administrator
Some nice looking pieces there guys. I'll try and get some pics up later.

@ rutteger I really like your 200 Frog been flirting with the idea of getting one for a while. Fancy a trade?

Be good see pics of all 42 ;)

The Frog is here to stay for the moment :D

Bubbly Tubs

Here is some pics, bit blurry I'm thinking of getting a new camera any ideas.......

1st side

5b2f2162.jpg

2nd side

47f46583.jpg

Crimbo pressie G shock hat

7b506ea3.jpg

Nearly forgot the ones that are tucked away

283a6ca7.jpg

I haven't included any Seikos, probably because I haven't got any ha ha, quite fancy a Monster though.

rutteger

Administrator
Great stuff Bubbly Tubs, all killer no filler there :D Oddly drawn to the Rescue Orange Gulfman but they are all top models. Nice cap too, was that from GSE??

As for Seikos, well, if you must have a mechanical ;)

Bubbly Tubs

@ rutteger the cap was crimbo pressie from me sister. Think it's something to do with the first GLOBE watch. Cool piece of kit though.
The orange Gulfman was my second G, I love it but the strap does dig in a little. Must admit I prefer the blue Riseman and Gulfman, totally different finish to its orange brothers.

As for Seikos do you have a Monster, never seen one in the flesh and wondered about its size in comparison to a G.

rutteger

Administrator
@ rutteger the cap was crimbo pressie from me sister. Think it's something to do with the first GLOBE watch. Cool piece of kit though.
The orange Gulfman was my second G, I love it but the strap does dig in a little. Must admit I prefer the blue Riseman and Gulfman, totally different finish to its orange brothers.

As for Seikos do you have a Monster, never seen one in the flesh and wondered about its size in comparison to a G.

The 9100 Gulfman is a great second choice. Find the gulfman pretty comfy, funny how people are different.

No Monster sadly, they do represent good value and look BIG. Have a stainless samurai and a an 6138 chrono both of which are fairly large but not as big as a GX-56 KING ;)