The Official Introduce Yourself Here Thread.

BACKBLAST72

Good Morning Mouse,

Looks like the original factory band has been replaced with an after market NATO strap / band. You can find the adapters on line. Is just a matter of looking around. Once you have the adapters you just have to make sure that the NATO strap / band you choose will fit through the width of the adapters. Check out the many videos they are on YouTube regarding how to do this.

Best of luck with your modification.
Sincerely,
BACKBLAST72

Deepsea_Dweller

Joined this forum months and months ago but never really got back on here but I'm glad to be here and hope to help and get help as often as I can! Here is a pic of most of my collection! First piece gave me the bug that didn't flare up till manny years later. Now I'm at over 100 G's and can't wait for what 2014 has in store for us all! Happy hunting all!
ate6yde4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes great G''s. Pls share some photos with us. The daily WRUW thread would be a perfect place. Enjoy !

Rftw1one666

Want to but I'm on vacation till tomorrow morning. Have 3 watches here with me that I picked up while here along with my citizen Eco-zilla and my Superocean.
These ware my pickups here in Puerto Rico.
je4ajyte.jpg
y9azyjyr.jpg
zahajeqy.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my fingers!

BACKBLAST72

Well let's see,
My name is Carlos and I go by the call sign "BACKBLAST72." I am a native of lovely and sunny San Diego. I have been collecting G-Shocks for about the last two years. Although, I've been wearing G-Shocks since the early 90's. I love the energy level and passion for our beloved G's which I constantly see from every member I've interacted with here.
It's a complete joy to meet awesome people who love these awesome watches like I do.

Thank You to everyone who has taken the time to interact with me, and share there knowledge and love for our G-Shocks.
9anyvusy.jpg
yzuvyja5.jpg
qyduvuha.jpg
suju5anu.jpg
5etudyma.jpg
e7y9e3um.jpg
7uzezaju.jpg

Sincerely Yours,
BB72.

Sent from my VS930 4G using Tapatalk

chrisek

Welcome Carlos! Looking forward to seeing some of your G's and your current directions/interests!

sent with aloha

marcoszam

Well let's see,
My name is Carlos and I go by the call sign "BACKBLAST72." I am a native of lovely and sunny San Diego. I have been collecting G-Shocks for about the last two years. Although, I've been wearing G-Shocks since the early 90's. I love the energy level and passion for our beloved G's which I constantly see from every member I've interacted with here.
It's a complete joy to meet awesome people who love these awesome watches like I do.

Thank You to everyone who has taken the time to interact with me, and share there knowledge and love for our G-Shocks.
9anyvusy.jpg
yzuvyja5.jpg
qyduvuha.jpg
suju5anu.jpg
5etudyma.jpg
e7y9e3um.jpg
7uzezaju.jpg

Sincerely Yours,
BB72.

Sent from my VS930 4G using Tapatalk

Very, very welcome, Carlos!

As well, it is awesome to meet new nice people that shares the love and madness for Gs.

We have the 7900 Rescue Red in common, BTW my 1st G, the one that started the madness.

Love your blue Aviator & love very much your orange Pro Trek.

Once more, welcome & good wishes always!

Marcos :D

Fred:)

Hi there!
I am Fred, 41, dutchman and a loyal G-Shock user practically all my life. Got my first Casio as a teen, a speedmemory 100, and a few year's later my first G.
A DW6900, which accompanied me on two tours on war around Bosnia / Sebrenica. Although it looks beaten up now, it has never let me down, a faithfull buddy.
Later I got a Gulfman, which now my 9 year old son is crazy about. Last year I got my GWA1000D, I saw a picture in an add and got hooked immediately. I just love it's look!
Greetings and lot's of fun everybody! :)
my3loyalbuddies.jpg