What have you got incoming?

chavo60

The undefeated has arrived ....

undefeated.jpg

Andy205

Just ordered this http://www.nywatchstore.com/g9000bp1v.html

I got rather fed up with what I thought were sensible offers on S/H Mudmen on the bay being rejected with almost new RRP being asked for so sold some other bits and ended up paying nothing for this at just over £60 shipped out of my paypal balance.

Much better bet and less ballache than offending people with low bids on what, in some cases, were project watches at best with knackered bezels and straps being BIN'd at not much less than what I've paid for the one above.

Not sure what's next - yet to hear from tiktox about the red suit for my 6600 but am in their area next week so might drop in.

k1ngunit

Just ordered what I think is THE sexiest G-Shock to date! The G-9300ER-5. You guys have no idea how excited I am to be getting this Haha. I wish I could afford the atomic version but hey no biggie. I feel like I got an alright deal on it as well.. $210(USD) What do you guys think? Should be at the door friday sometime. Just in time to start the summer school semester. Im going to go drool on my computer screen now, cheers.

uploadfromtaptalk1337742025137.jpg

Andy205

Just ordered this;

$(KGrHqNHJBEE-b3RQmhiBPn2qyR(4!~~60_12.jpg

Ended up costing just under £40 as I had a few quid still in paypal. First military with negative display - I was considering a Mudman in green but as I have the purple one en route from the USA decided to try this instead; seems to have had some good reviews here and on watchuseek.

k1ngunit

Andy I only have 5 g shocks and the last 2 you have ordered are ones I have lol. It's cool. When I bought that gd-100 I didn't realize it was the green color. But when I did find out I liked it much much more. Enjoy it bud.