What have you got incoming?

rutteger

Administrator
Not heard of Boundary Mills until this mention. Nice score on the King, will be sure to check one of these outlets out if I'm every passing...

vRSG60

Boundary Mill is primarily a clothes outlet but they have expanded in recent years selling all sorts of stuff now.Including a small selection of watches jewelry etc.

Not heard of Boundary Mills until this mention. Nice score on the King, will be sure to check one of these outlets out if I'm every passing...

chrisek

Two GW-A1000's i've been putting off for no good reason. The "base" (which is actually my favorite).

uploadfromtaptalk1355895176504.jpg

And the bracelet GW-A1000D

uploadfromtaptalk1355895215895.jpg

So overdue.

rutteger

Administrator
Ah yes, saw the GW-A1000D on the WRUW thread. What do you reckon to the metal braclet vs resin? Might be a bit early for places to be getting stock but were you able to try the composite bracelt GW-A1000?

chrisek

The combi hasn't been released for the US Market yet (i hear it is coming). I'm looking forward to seeing it, but need to see it in person before buying.
Resin vs bracelet. These are the same straps as the GW4000 so i'm familiar. In general i like the resin more, but the bracelet does have more presence and i enjoy it more than i expected.