Whats on our wrist Thursday 14th 2014

vade_R

One of my favorite 20th anniversary G's The DW-5600ML

I love the red honeycomb LCD

Good day guys

1408034534_zps420422f7.jpg

1408034490_zps6a4b2def.jpg

Knives & Lint

Great posts guys. vade_R the depth and quality of your collection never ceases to amaze.

I started out the day with the GA1000FC

Then I switched to the 7900 and hit the beach this afternoon

A couple of our usual afternoon storms rolled in and I happened to catch this shot (too bad I didn't have the lightning yellow)

Sengyoku

Phew late late check in for me, had little fingers to phone time today...

I had a break from the norm lunch today, some okonomi-yaki, japanese style omlette like pancakes, been
a long while since I had some :)

Fresh ingredients...
baaade51d40fd1b463116c1892ef80a6.jpg

Mix em up...
567717de8b26ec8c29bb232eaa6c9f96.jpg

5 mins later on the 'teppan' -iron hotplate
9c82bbc9c3783b2ac797bee908260a59.jpg

Mmmm-hmmm delish :)

here's my wristie...
bb2184fc1989376d28424d702a72cc4b.jpg

chrisek

@Will: beautiful!! That is one of the two final squares I have my sights on!!! Some day . . ..

Great posts everyone!

Today I am wearing my first square.

u7ydy6e3.jpg

Took me an extraordinarily long time (to me anyway) before it was comfortable to me. Having gotten past that, have now found square love :cool:

sent with aloha

vade_R

Ditto on my quote for yesterday vade_R...superb. .

Great posts guys. vade_R the depth and quality of your collection never ceases to amaze.

@Will: beautiful!! That is one of the two final squares I have my sights on!!! Some day . . ..

sent with aloha

Thanks guys on all the nice comments. your comments is what makes collecting worthwhile, i love the little group we have here.

--Knives i don't have a ga-1000 but i really do like that neon illuminator, someday

--Chris, im glad you warmed up to the squares, they're what started it all

--nice Kings Tom and congrats on the 5th one, i also just got my 5th one, it's coming from HK btw (Red atomic)

--Dakar, i also love the GWA1100, it is a great all around light aviator, i have the blue FC and the orange one, very comfy with the comp bracelet

--cool square Michel, love the jellys

--Nice Rangie Carlitos, and have fun on your vacation

--almost forgot about Chin, awesome bluetooth, i love to amaze friends with the music playing from my watch trick

cheers Guys