Will you be buying the new G-Shock G-9300 Mudman?

John

Administrator
Staff member
img01.jpgThe G-Shock G-9300 Mudman is due for release at the end of June. Looks a solid model which is bound to be very popular. So will you be buying one?

Ryan1984

The DW-8400 Mudman? Think they look great and have owned a couple. Only problem with this model is the fit, just don't seem to sit on my wrist correctly.
That's strange, I've got quite small wrists and the Muddie is one of the most comfortable G's I've owned :)

Ryan

rutteger

Administrator
Indeed, find the G-9000 Mudman a great fit, just not the older one. Still it's a model I like (esp the DW-8400 Real Black Mudman) perhaps I'll have to try an pick up another.

BSears

Short answer: yes. When we saw the G-9300 2 weeks ago, I knew they had to release one with the multi-band function. And here it is. If Seiya's doing a pre-order on them, I'm in. :cool:

BSears

I think I prefer the look of the original Muddie :)

Ryan

That's one I've seen in the past, but never handled. Even with the lack of the atomic and solar features, there's still something cool about the older G's and that one is no slouch.

rutteger

Administrator
Short answer: yes. When we saw the G-9300 2 weeks ago, I knew they had to release one with the multi-band function. And here it is. If Seiya's doing a pre-order on them, I'm in. :cool:

:cool: still undecided myself.

Would be interested to know what the G-9300 will retail at.