vade_R

Another little guy I had to rescue from a dusty downtown store

An atomic standard riseman, very comfortable and light

Good day guys

1410793107_zps440d63ff.jpg

1410793096_zpsabf6409e.jpg

1410793104_zps88c3a059.jpg

vade_R

Great vanilla Riseman Will! it is almost surprising to see you with a vanilla G on 'cos of all the exclusive ones you have lol!

thanks on all the comments guys, and yes Chin i would not normally buy vanilla, but it was just sitting there in a Miami downtown store gathering tons of dust, and since it was an atomic one i had to rescue it, if i find some interesting resin on pacparts or ebay i will mod it

cheers

Deepsea_Dweller

uremuhy6.jpg

avuju5ys.jpg

ujypase2.jpg

No. 8 Southeast Gale or Storm Signal

Tropical Cyclone Bulletin

Here is the latest Tropical Cyclone Bulletin issued by the Hong Kong Observatory.

The No. 8 Southeast Gale or Storm Signal is in force.

This means that winds with mean speeds of 63 kilometres per hour or more are expected from the southeast quarter.

At 1 a.m., Typhoon Kalmaegi was centred about 370 kilometres south-southwest of Hong Kong (near 19.1 degrees north 113.2 degrees east) and is forecast to move west-northwest at about 30 kilometres per hour towards the vicinity

uha6e4ut.jpg

e9ajujuh.jpg

chrisek

Tom: I don't know how, but stay safe! And nice stunner to pull out!

Will: congrats on the Rescue Riseman! Having a few sets of Riseman resin myself, I can tell you it is fun to switch it up :cool:

Chin and K+L: love that muddie myself. Still flying the flag high in my collection as well!

Carlos: great Mudman as mentioned above. And one that will help pull you out of the hole!

Michel: Way to share/celebrate the G-Love!! :cool:

Started off the days with my final square piece to finish the streak.

qu9epa8e.jpg

And for the evening pulled out an oddball I enjoy very much.

unurumuj.jpg

The 8000's and 8100's (this is an 8100) I don't have many of but i enjoy a great deal even though I don't wear them often. Lot of fun to pull out and enjoy!

Next streak is the 110's. Following Dez's lead :cool:

sent with aloha