vade_R

Atomic 7900MS today

Have a good day everyone

1407769915_zps691b91b7.jpg

1407769920_zps5ec506f2.jpg

race

Hello everybody!

I had a lot of pain to access the site yesterday and even today :(

On Monday,Sir Will started his week of work but for me it was a day-off,but i can't take off the 1000 from my wrist for now!Thanks again Chris for the pics of the garden cactus:awesome!

So today i let sitting the Frog on the Mother-in-law cushion's ;)

image.jpg

Dakar

Hello everybody!

I had a lot of pain to access the site yesterday and even today :(

On Monday,Sir Will started his week of work but for me it was a day-off,but i can't take off the 1000 from my wrist for now!Thanks again Chris for the pics of the garden cactus:awesome!

So today i let sitting the Frog on the Mother-in-law cushion's ;)

image.jpg
Glad you said that race...same problem this end! Been stuck inside over the weekend with weather and back problems so have been playing with my new airbrush. This may even be used on a g-shock on time.
541a839bacdf41f98d976e8d8aa63852.jpg
45cb9c49c1b55998194ec7f7c8d02b96.jpg
b9a90b88dcd6550bbfd79224af2e99dd.jpg

BACKBLAST72

I'm wearing a GD100SC-1 with the bezel and band swapped to army green.

Hello K&L

I like the watches from the XL family which Casio developed a couple of years back. The GD-100 is on my to get list and out of all of the 100's this one is my favorite. However, your rendition of it ROCKS. I have always been a little bias towards olive drab or Forest green anyway so I think your combination is AWESOME.

I also see your a big fan of DC very cool. I am a die hard fan of the DC Universe myself. I enjoy your combinations of your G-Shocks with collectibles you have I think it adds a very personal style extremely unique towards you.

Hope your having a good day.

Very Sincerely,
BB72.

Knives & Lint

Hello K&L

I like the watches from the XL family which Casio developed a couple of years back. The GD-100 is on my to get list and out of all of the 100's this one is my favorite. However, your rendition of it ROCKS. I have always been a little bias towards olive drab or Forest green anyway so I think your combination is AWESOME.

I also see your a big fan of DC very cool. I am a die hard fan of the DC Universe myself. I enjoy your combinations of your G-Shocks with collectibles you have I think it adds a very unique style extremely unique towards you.

Hope your having a good day.

Very Sincerely,
BB72.

Many thanks for the kind words. I'd also like to thank everyone on this site for providing such a welcoming place to share the obsession. I came across F17 first and visit there often, but I especially enjoy coming here every day and seeing the amazing collections posted by members of such a tight knit group.

chrisek

Checking in late again. Hope everyone is well!

Race: no problem and glad you enjoyed the photos!! I couldn't help but snap a couple of extra for you :) And love that Frog!

Will: love those editions of the 7 900 ' s with 2 tone straps!

Carlos: I know you call it your beater, but that fortress looks to be in really good condition!!

K+L: happy to have you! I think you can tell while we enjoy F17, we let our hair down a little more here ;)

Tom: great Mudman for Monday!

Dakar: you got skillz I simply never had. Please post up as appropriate!

Wore my favorite Rangeman today. First time I couldn't get a clean picture of it

uvezy6e4.jpg

sent with aloha