WRUW on 12th August, Tuesday

chypmun77

Luke and Vader

fa21c09cda716285df828cc04078fe76.jpg

BACKBLAST72

Good morning guys,
Hope everyone is having an awesome day.

I want to begin my expressing my sadness in regards to Robin Williams death. I grew up with his comedy and movies over the years; so I was a little taken back when I heard the news of his passing. May God have a mercy on his soul and grant him the grace of eternal peace of heaven.

My dear friend Will that classic G ROCKS brother; I absolutely love your postings and the variety of your G's.

Dakar, awesome modeling skills brother. It's been a hot minute but that was by hobbie growing up. My dad got me into model building; Its been 15 years since the last time I build a diorama. I got into modeling military models in the 1:48 and 1:32 scales. And I also agree with you in regards to the GD 350 very good visibility on the dial and it's functionality rocks.

Today I am rocking the ever popular GD-120CM-4 Martian Cammo.

7u9ygybe.jpg

race

Hi G-Zoners!

K & L:Very Nice mod and love the goodies that you had in your pictures:One Love!Really cool,that's put me in good mood too! :)

Sir Will:i understand the Gundam is a vintage to have in a large collection than yours!I like it less than vintage square's but it always remind me that old japanese cartoon:

goldorak3.png

Damn i'm not young anymore!!!

Oopsss i forget to post my daily watch's:

1593748d1407825896-wruw-tuesday-12-august-2014-1.jpg

:encouragement: