WRUW on 12th August, Tuesday

chrisek

Have you guys seen the adds for the new 35th anniversary edition Gundam G-Shock? It scheduled to be released in late September of this year and retail is supposed to be around $190.00 dollars.
5unuju3u.jpg

neqy7a7y.jpg

myveteru.jpg

Yes. I personally am in love with these Bandai releases. They also do the One Piece and just set a very high standard for a collab.

I think the Bandai watches are commissioned by Bandai from Casio so carry the generic collab code ("VT" usually) and are not available in Casio stores but from Bandai directly. They do a pre-order online only to Japan mailing addresses only. These Gundams pre-orders sold out in something like 4 hours. Keep in mind there are about 3,000 - 4,000 pieces in the release.

If you want one I would suggest finding a proxy service such as fromjapan.co.jp or if available through Rakuten. I would not expect to pay retail as there is a middle man involved.

I am trying to find out how to learn of Bandai releases faster to get in on them myself. I am definitely after that Gundam and I also believe it to be their first modern G.

eqyzyqe8.jpg

sent with aloha

chypmun77

The pre-order for the Gundam started in May and the watches were sold out in a matter of minutes, i was only late for two days and the prices went up to $320 firm. I ordered two pieces anyways, and now prices are up to $390 already as the launch window draws nearer.

i should have my hands on the watches by end of Sept or early OCt. Will share pics then !