Wruw saturday 2/8/14

Dakar

This is definitely going to be a daily beater, excellent easy to use module.
6eza8ary.jpg
Good weekend guys, hope it's a quiet one

Sengyoku

Awesome froggy Tom, that black jelly is special :)

I didn't get a chance to say it before, but super mod Michel! That is some serious skill and guts to get that red eye in there :)

Good Saturday everyone...

I got out the dirty ghetto king today, haven't seen this around much lately!

baqery7y.jpg

I forgot how much I like those little stars on the band :)

gyzy8a4e.jpg

Have a good weekend all :)

vade_R

love that purple screen Chin, i almost never wear it, awesome

love the sussy bale Tom

and Michel, Chin is right how did you get that red dial in there, very good surgery skills

i restored this silencer from sure death, always wanted one, so i put new black resin, and cleaned it up. it has a lot of cool features like temp, baro, solar atomic, moon, and vibrating alarm
and i love the gold eye it has

i really like it

good day guys

1407005696_zps2906f336.jpg

1407005648_zps970570b8.jpg

race

Great WRUW!if someone want to do a donation,i let you my postal address! :cool:

I was not aware that the Stussy was black jelly,awesome!

Thanks for your support and you know there's always a "story" behind a watch,so:

I opened and closed this Gulfman beater a lot of time to paint the plastic near the eyes,the result is not very good but can't feel so much this metallic style:

image.jpg
image.jpg

So i had experiences to do it too with the Frogman and now,really,it is more my style!:cool:

Sengyoku

I opened and closed this Gulfman beater a lot of time to paint the plastic near the eyes,the result is not very good but can't feel so much this metallic style:

So i had experiences to do it too with the Frogman and now,really,it is more my style!:cool:

I know you're quite the adventurous modder Michel! But I think you are being very humble :)

It may look subtle but I think it's pretty skilful to mod the eye on the frog because of the screwback but more because you have to take at least 2 buttons off to take the solar panel, meaning those darn e-clips need to be messed with! Now you do need a bit of skill to do that, I'd be hesitant to mod my new frog :)

Anyway, it's an impressive mod and you deserve some kudos!