WRUW Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Knives & Lint

Hope everyone is having a good day.

If yesterday's Rasta 8900 was my favorite custom then I would have to say this one is my second.

Swamp Thing mod. GD100SC-1 with GLS100-3 bezel and GD100MS-3 band. I dig the way the green colors play off each other and the theme really represents the area I live/grew up in.

vade_R

Awesome Gundam today, absolutely love these old G's

Nice swamp monster knives

Good hump day guys

1409754476_zps45c7b750.jpg

1409754533_zps99b56ca9.jpg

BACKBLAST72

Cool mod Mr Knife!I like it too : )

Wearing an other XL today:GD-120 "dark mod"

1620152d1409736974-wruw-wednesday-3-september-2014-2.jpg

Hope Casio ll do better negative display than this one in the future : )

image.jpg

Good Evening Michel,

I would totally agree with you on the negative displays overall. Some models seem to have a really good visibility to their negative displays; while others are horrible to the point where if the ambient lighting is bad you are not going to see that display at all.

With certain G-Shock models I get the feeling or sense they rushed the production to get them out into the market for the sake of filling a slot and that's all. A good example of this would be the GD-350. They have a model with a negative display that's probably the best one they've ever made. And Casio is known for doing things of this nature. I literally return one of my Pro-Treks with negative display due to visibility issues. And when you bring the shortcomings up to the customer service department all they say is "We are sorry to hear that," I know that's a standard answer but you would think a company of Casio's caliber and reputation would really listen to its customers and address the real issue behind the technology. They just leave you with the feeling of being duped and not taken serious as a loyal consumer of their brand. I LOVE G-Shocks but I think overall there is a lot of room for improvement.

Today I sported my GX-56 the King G-Shock. I figured to take a picture of it next to the King of Star Wars....none other than Vader...(a shout out to my good friend Will).

63e41c40f8f7c3a35f50194bae69db76.jpg

91ebd2e8dbc0cbe98e8ef04da9725104.jpg

Sincerely,
BB72.