Wu-Tang Clan x G-Shock DW-6900WTC-1GJCU out 15th Oct!

More news on the much anticipated Wu-Tang Clan x G-Shock DW-6900WTC-1GJCU just in. The collaboration which is set to celebrate 20 years of the seminal Staten Island rap group is pencilled in for a North American only release on Monday 15th October via selected G-Shock retail outlets. The RZA sharp collaboration features Wu yellow dial with the Wu logo, black band and bezel, Wu print to band, custom caseback and packaging. We'd also hope to see a custom Wu-Tang backlight. Expect this one to go quick!
wu-tang-clan-casio-g-shock-dw-6900fswtc-1gjcu-watch-01.jpg
wu-tang-clan-casio-g-shock-dw-6900fswtc-1gjcu-watch-04.jpgwu-tang-clan-casio-g-shock-dw-6900fswtc-1gjcu-watch-03.jpgwu-tang-clan-casio-g-shock-dw-6900fswtc-1gjcu-watch-02.jpg
wu-tang-clan-casio-g-shock-dw-6900fswtc-1gjcu-watch-05.jpgwu-tang-clan-casio-g-shock-dw-6900fswtc-1gjcu-watch-06.jpgwu-tang-clan-casio-g-shock-dw-6900fswtc-1gjcu-watch-7.jpg

News via Freshnessmag and the Wu-Tang Clan :)

Miguel Ayako

The retail price on the Wutang Clan should be 150$ releasing on 15/10 I have one coming already and I know from the source that, European collectors might get lucky cause Europe will have some selling points on this piece

I have some Ga110EH for Sale just hit me on Facebook

Thanks

rutteger

Administrator
@Miguel great info. Do you know if the LCD on the 6900WTC will have a yellow tint as per the initial preview images? Someone on facebook pointed out the images shown on the recent ebay auction show a display with a regular grey lcd. Not sure if it's an issue with photography / light or whether the LCDs are genuinely different?