WRUW today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

macspite

No I thought I would be clever and try and register direct. Yes, the bit I stuck up above isn't good but it is just part of the message which is a fairly standard "click on this link to confirm, click on this if you have received this in error".

A lot of vendors on Yahoo.jp aren't set up for shipping abroad which is a bit of a downer.

macspite

Today I am wearing the yellow watch alluded to a few posts above. An eBay purchase undertaken with a fair amount of trepidation, seller with a feedback of 100% but only two transactions who was selling both this and an orange one via a not particularly good picture. Requested better pictures and got a couple of hi-res sent to me. EXIF data showed that they had been taken day before so everything seemed ok. Then waited ten days for the parcel to arrive ...

IMG_0411.jpg

IMG_0412.jpg

IMG_0429.jpg

GA-110A-9JF

rutteger

Administrator
No I thought I would be clever and try and register direct. Yes, the bit I stuck up above isn't good but it is just part of the message which is a fairly standard "click on this link to confirm, click on this if you have received this in error".

A lot of vendors on Yahoo.jp aren't set up for shipping abroad which is a bit of a downer.

Yahoo Japan does seem quite insular from my understanding. Be interesting to know how you go as and when you do manage to complete registration.

Status
Not open for further replies.