G-Shock 30th Anniversary Resist Black Series coming April 2013

Bubbly Tubs

@ Rutteger, I went to G shock and got to see and handle some pretty Rare and possibly hard to get pieces. First up was the new GA200 based Supra collab. Does look pretty darn nice in the flesh, and was the piece I'd made the journey up for. However some sort of licence condition meant I was not allowed to purchase it. It's not allowed to go on sale until early May time. Something to do with Supra being able to retail it first maybe. Shame as it looked really nice, kinda understated.
10 pieces available.

Then there was the 5030c, oh my god this thing is very very nice. A little small for me as Gs go, but I think it's something that I need for the collection. Presently this is the only part of the series that is in the UK, and there is no rumours that the other two will make it over. Shame really, but saying that they do currently have all the initial blue series in stock. The 5030c is quite weighty for a small piece, clearly due to the casing and screw back. The packaging is a little different on this piece, it comes in a box rather than a tin, and the box it's self has an aged almost stained effect to it. There are only 8 of these left in stock at present, I'm going back up next month, if you want one let me know.

Bubbly Tubs

Couple of quick and dirty pics from in store

aa_zpsbe307e47.jpg

aa_zps94ea6295.jpg

aa_zpsb5d59f3f.jpg

rutteger

Administrator
You going to bag the supra when GSE start to retail it BT?

More and more tempted by the 5030, let me know when you go back and I'll make a call than. Thx for the offer too :D

cedric

wow, that is fast for the 5030 to be made available outside of Japan. Can i know the retail price there for the piece?

Bubbly Tubs

@ Rutteger I reckon I'll probably go for the Supra, much better looking than I thought it would be. Plus I've got a bit of a thing for black and red.

@ Chrisek, it does have some benefits being reasonably near a a G Shock Shop. But some negatives too, I always want more than I can afford aaaarrrggghhhh

Bubbly Tubs

Hi mfy2211,

Not a hundred percent sure about the 6930c making it over from Japan, but you never know what Casio have in mind. Currently the London based G Shock shops only got a handful of the 5030, so doubtful it will make the online sales. More than likely sell out before they could list it.