G-Shock 30th Anniversary Resist Black Series coming April 2013

rutteger

Administrator
@fwupow - the information came direct from the Japanese Casio press release. I Interpreted it as meaning there would be 10500 pieces for the three models in total - it is not 100% clear.

Anyone's pre-orders arrived yet :)

chrisek

I'm getting pretty psyched about these. Got the set. Before I was thinking the 5530 was going to be the coolest one. Now I hope it can compare!

Feisar

@fwupow - the information came direct from the Japanese Casio press release. I Interpreted it as meaning there would be 10500 pieces for the three models in total - it is not 100% clear.

Anyone's pre-orders arrived yet :)

Akihabara News covered this release and mention 10500 production:

CASIO’s famous shockproof watch “G-SHOCK” will have its 30 year anniversary in April, and in commemoration, 3 limited edition models of the “Resist Black” series (GW-5530C, DW-6930C, DW-5030C) will be released on April 19 in Japan.

Only 10,500 watches in total are available for these 3 models.

http://en.akihabaranews.com/126700/...sary-g-shock-3-vintage-limited-edition-models

chrisek

And your order ships tomorrow??? Feisar, your powers of procurement are truly amazing. I have much to learn.

dynosaur

Nice Feisar! We're looking fwd to your wrist shots and reviews when you get the watch.
So which one do you guys think is the best out of 3? I know it's personal preference.
But I'd like to hear.
For me, I like D5030C. Maybe I'll get that one only.
Bought one too many frogs these past few days. T_T