Let's see your collection

Arcy

Here's my collection so far
yhy9u9a5.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Deepsea_Dweller

I wrote in the thread "The Official Introduce Yourself Here Thread" to explained how this g-shock virus catched me and Chrisek told me to show my humble "collection"!

As we say:there is a lot of G-shocks in this world,,,but those are mine!:cool:

View attachment 8486

Lot of 5600 squares for now:i like to wear g's everyday but i have to respect the look policy at my work!

Awesome awesome race !!! I missed out this thread :-( I'm joining in sometimes later :) Great collection all the way race :)

mfy2211

1780189_10152217127664380_272586672_o.jpg

Hi. These are my collection. I've been collecting for almost 2 years. Having a real good time collecting Gs :) However, happy moments with these Gs won't last any longer. going to sell them soon due to financial crisis.already advertised the selling in a few watch forums :(

Ninja

I can feel your pain.

I also selling some stuff due to financial constraints. :grumpy:

AT least keep a couple of your beloved Gs.

View attachment 8501

Hi. These are my collection. I've been collecting for almost 2 years. Having a real good time collecting Gs :) However, happy moments with these Gs won't last any longer. going to sell them soon due to financial crisis.already advertised the selling in a few watch forums :(

marcoszam

View attachment 8501

Sad, quite sad indeed when you read it and see such a beatiful collection :(

Don't loose hope, Mate. Miracles can happen and I certify it for I survived something even worse than financial crisis, so keep your head up and work hard, and the good shall come soon!

Cheers,
Marcos :D

race

Nice collection mfy!I hope you will find a way to get out of financial problem's,really!Because i fear you ll get hard time to get back some G's there (the 6900 rasta,by example!) when you ll be out of this situation...we hoping the best,stay strong!!!