Let's see your collection

saru7

posted this on wus so while its fresh in my links i thought id pop it in here too
the (mostly) solid colour part of my collection
IMG_20140314_104541_zpsapck2scj.jpg

BACKBLAST72

Good morning saru7,

You have a nice collection in the picture above. I see we have in common at least two watches.
A) The G7900A Rescue Red.
B) The PRG 110.

Thanks for sharing with us.
I'll have to put and updated picture of my collection.

Sincerely
BB72.

Sent from my VS930 4G using Tapatalk

saru7

thanks! tho funnily enough these are mostly the ones i wear the least, maybe one of them once a fortnight. cept for the gls100 that goes well with earth tone business shirts ;)
the 7900 is one of my fave models but this colour is so popular ive dialed back the wrist time, its like hearing your fave song on the radio or tv multiple times a day, eventually youre going to get over it pretty quickly lol the velvety kind of finish on it really attracts dirt too which doesnt help!
i like the prg110 mainly cos its such a clashy colour, goes with pretty much nothing i own lol but im wearing it less and less, not really fond of the shiny bezel edge. i much prefer my prg130 its a bit chunkier and looks great all blacked out. tho for practicality and travel i usually reach for my pag240. has a nice rugged look and feel to it and i like the sunrise/sunset function (for photos), tho i dont really use that much now that i take a laptop with me.

ive never taken a photo of my whole collection! its nothing on some of the ones around here but im already feeling guilty just thinking about the money ive spent on them! lol :miserable:

BACKBLAST72

Good morning saru7,

I didn't know you liked the Pathfinder / Protrek line. I own a couple of them. I have:
A) The PRW 2500B-3.
B) The PAW 1500-1V.
C) The PAW 1300-1V. ( same as the PRG-110 without atomic capability) .
D) The PAG 240-1K.
E) The PRG 270-1V. (Third generation triple sensor).
I absolutely love the watchets brother. Glad to see we share the same passion.

uploadfromtaptalk1394812935246.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1394813001413.jpg
aqanyvuz.jpg

epegypum.jpg

Sent from my VS930 4G using Tapatalk

Rftw1one666

So, update of my displayed pieces. Just picked up the top case for a steal! One more case and I'll have the rest of my babies out on display with the rest!
a2e7aqus.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/
14/03/15/rupy6e8a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my fingers!

saru7

Good morning saru7,

I didn't know you liked the Pathfinder / Protrek line. I own a couple of them. I have:
A) The PRW 2500B-3.
B) The PAW 1500-1V.
C) The PAW 1300-1V. ( same as the PRG-110 without atomic capability) .
D) The PAG 240-1K.
E) The PRG 270-1V. (Third generation triple sensor).
I absolutely love the watchets brother. Glad to see we share the same passion.

View attachment 8752