The Official Introduce Yourself Here Thread.

BeNCiNiii

Hi,

New to Gshock watches, only really got one due to being a New Era cap collector, so I was able to pick up the latest new era gshock collab, Decided to join as Im after a GA100-1A1 but don't want to pay the $250 Australian asking price, so hoping to find some good place on her to buy from

Dale

vade_R

Hello everyone, i'm Will

i am what i would call, a crazy die hard G-shock collector. i started a few years back, but really only went totally nuts for about a year now. My favorites have to be the 1000 series Frogmen, but pretty open to any design or color. my collection recently hit about 150, so yeah i have the g-shock bug baddddd

cheers

everyone

chrisek

Welcome Bencini and I can vouch for Will. He's been one of my fellow conspirators for a while now :D

sent with aloha

Sengyoku

Hi guys! I'm Chin, I think I already know many of you already as our quests for the G have crossed paths elsewhere on the world wide web :)

I've been a fan of digitals ever since I was a boy and the fascination was rekindled in a big way with Gs about 4 years ago when I took up swimming and wanted a water happy watch...now it's grown into quite a passion for me over the last 3 years. Now it's all about working on the next good excuse to tell my missus for why I should get another G haha! (Will, I'm sure you know exactly what I mean :D)

marcoszam

Hello to All:

Good morning, evening or night depending on which corner of the earth you're in @ the moment!

My name is Marcos and I'm from Venezuela (on the top of South America, frontier with Colombia and Brazil and coast on the Caribbean).

I'm an industrial engineer and I work in the family business, a wholesale for agricultural and construction machinery; currently working on expanding the business abroad for Venezuela is @ the moment a hard place to do business because of a terrible government, communist oriented, that has the country submerged in an awful social, political and economical crisis... But enough of bad stuff...

My family is of Sephardic Jewish origin and though I'm not the most kosher Jew in world, I'm very proud of my beliefs and indeed of Jewish culture, including Jewish humour ;)

Always fancy watches, but it was until 3 years ago (give or take) the G-Shocks turned me mad, they are terrible, bad, watches for they took advantage of my weakness, OCD, and now I own 60 of them with not sign of stopping the number to grow higher.

Oh, almost forget, I'm a 33 years old man-child, again, OCD diagnosed, I was born August 8th in 1980 (pretty cool date for I turned 8YO on 8/8/88), also collect some Star Wars and The Simpson's toys, I'm mad aviation and airplanes and practice aeromodelling (flight RC airplanes)... Love beer, good friends, family, dogs, food, traveling, my job, writing, books, music, sitcoms, cinema, bubblegum, my iPad, football (american), rugby, baseball, the sea, the sand, the sun, the moon, pins and badges which I also collect, funny t-shirts, cargo shorts which I wish I could always wear, sneakers, funny socks -don't own what people shall consider normal socks-, coffee and coffee mugs, photography but I'm not quite good @ it, Top Gear UK, and I'm a lucky man for having survived!

OMG, way to much information? My excuses!

Glad to be here and share my madness for Gs and Casios in general!

Some old and some recent pics, if you still will -->

4yju8aby.jpg

epyhuret.jpg

zybamu9y.jpg

e5y9uvu7.jpg

yzyryva8.jpg

je4aty6a.jpg

je5yhu2u.jpg

begubu7y.jpg

upyhu7am.jpg

u2u9epej.jpg

Cheers and all the best,
Marcos :D

P.S.: I'm in the middle of the longest most annoying moving process from one city 2 other in Venezuela, remodeling my new place and intentionally poisoning every possible members of my family with the G fever by giving them one by one a G every once in a while.

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk