The Official Introduce Yourself Here Thread.

tonyal

Bonjour, toutes et tous, je me présente, Tonyal, nouveau venu parmi vous, j'ai des Casio, et G-schok, depuis je crois 1986/87, et depuis, j'en ai toujours eu plusieurs, voilà, c'est tout ce que j'ai à dire pour le moment, bravo pour votre site, et Forum, et à bientôt...

: Encouragement:

Mes G-shock en ce moment...

g-5600nv-2.jpg

g-schock 10 ans.jpg

G-shock black.jpg

g-shock blue.jpg

g-shock-chrono-version-noire-fonctionnement-solaire-casio.jpg

GW-7900-1ER.jpg

jikanjikan

hi, newbie here, is it possible to advertise my shop here as i am selling gshock watches. please allow me to know the conditions. thanks

JAcKie,

muggstrooper

Good day!

Born in a beautiful city labeled as a tiny red dot on the map, I grew up learning to appreciate the finest details I can lay my hands on. Having start collecting my Shocks late (better late than never), I have so much to learn and catch up from all. Hope I can keep this fire burning!

Monkey

Just a quick intro from me.
I used to collect G's years ago but ended up selling them all when circumstances changed. I've just recently got the bug again and already made a few purchases.
I'm also a collector of so called 'Urban Vinyl' and Japanese Kaiju / sofubi figures.

see you around folks!

Simonal

Hello

Well although not new to watch collecting I am very new to G-Shock collecting. Gradually finding my way through to the watches I love and enjoy wearing. Missed most of the 30 the anniversary versions but will keep an eye open and pick up those I can when I can.

Have moved from not seeing the appeal in G-Shocks to having a collection of over 22...!

Hope to increase this as I travel seeing and buying other models I have missed or just not been introduced too.

Hope to share the whole collection on another thread.

Thanks

Simon