For Sale G-shock RUSH GA-110RU-1ER LIMITED

chavo60

Has anyone received their watch yet?

If so, are any of you in the U.S.?

Mine was shipped on the 22nd but i havent received it yet. Wondering how long before it arrives.

Shocker

Mine should be delivered today. It was shipped on 4/27. Did you not get a tracking number? I had to bug Rush several times for a tracking number, even after being promised the tracking number many times. I saw a member on WUS had one, he's in NY if I remember correctly. Otherwise, sightings in Poland and the Netherlands. Will post pics once mine arrives.

chavo60

No i havent received my tracking number. All i received was a email notification from Rush shop to let me know the watch had been shipped.

I just went on their website and asked that they send me tracking.

chavo60

Just received mine. The packaging is scratched to all hell.. I am beyond insulted.

Please please please post pictures of the watch and scratches. I was afraid that would happen. I ordered a watch from one of our forum members in Poland and he did an excellent job packaging it.... even so, the container was a little beat up. I knew RUSH would use traditional packaging and not special packaging for something traveling over seas.....

I'm nervous to see mine.