For Sale G-shock RUSH GA-110RU-1ER LIMITED

Shocker

Please please please post pictures of the watch and scratches. I was afraid that would happen. I ordered a watch from one of our forum members in Poland and he did an excellent job packaging it.... even so, the container was a little beat up. I knew RUSH would use traditional packaging and not special packaging for something traveling over seas.....

I'm nervous to see mine.

It came double boxed, in absolutely perfect packaging. You couldn't ask for better packaging. The problem is that it looks like they played soccer using my Rush canister as a ball... The box is aluminum like with magnets holding it together. Except for my box is falling apart, there are scratches everywhere, there is random globs of glue covering their Logo.. it's absolutely blasphemy. The worst part? They're BOTH like this.

Shocker

I ship 1000's of watches yearly.. This definitely happened in-house. I will not accept a box that is literally falling apart. Let me upload some pics.

Shocker

It's funny how other members's watch boxes are perfect, yet mine are so far from perfect:

aee6c91e-223b-718e.jpg

aee6c91e-224b-c485.jpg

Glue everywhere
aee6c91e-22b7-2ebd.jpg

Edges splitting open
aee6c91e-22d6-02cc.jpg

aee6c91e-232d-dcc3.jpg

chavo60

I bet they Rush-ed it (pun intended).... I know they were behind schedule and this case is clear evidence of that.

Whats your plan? Sell it as is, return for refund, or ask for an exchange?... i dont think an exchange is even possible.

Shocker

If I return it for a refund, I'm out the return shipping. If I try and sell it "As Is" I risk losing even more money or worse. I also don't expect an exchange to be possible. I feel like I'm in a no-win situation. You might want to video-record your unboxing in case it's an anti-american thing lol.

chavo60

If I return it for a refund, I'm out the return shipping. If I try and sell it "As Is" I risk losing even more money or worse. I also don't expect an exchange to be possible. I feel like I'm in a no-win situation. You might want to video-record your unboxing in case it's an anti-american thing lol.

i actually will be recording the unboxing for youtube purposes.... hope i dont lose my cool when doing it though

I dont think you will lose money from selling it.... clean it up a bit if possible. Looks like one of these watches is selling for about $400 on ebay right now. You should be able to score at least $300 for yours.... or even the same.

Shocker

i actually will be recording the unboxing for youtube purposes.... hope i dont lose my cool when doing it though

I dont think you will lose money from selling it.... clean it up a bit if possible. Looks like one of these watches is selling for about $400 on ebay right now. You should be able to score at least $300 for yours.... or even the same.

Yeah but the scratches are permanent, and I'm not going to try and re-glue the box they couldn't get figured out in the first place.. I just feel ripped off. Not just one but BOTH boxes damaged. I need a cigarette and I don't even smoke.

Shocker

If I did end up selling it, I'd want the potential buyer to be fully aware of the box condition, thus affecting price. I would never want another collector to have to go through what I did today :(

chavo60

Can anyone translate my tracking info?

Data zdarzenia Jednostka pocztowa Zdarzenie Szczegóły

2012-04-27 14:43 Łódź 73 Nadanie 2012-04-27 15:50 Łódź 73 Wysłanie z ładunkiem 2012-04-27 16:58 WER Łódź Przyjęcie z ładunkiem 2012-04-27 17:57 WER Łódź Wysłanie z ładunkiem

2012-04-27 21:19 WER Warszawa Przyjęcie z ładunkiem

2012-04-28 15:31 WER Warszawa Wysłanie przesyłki z Polski

2012-04-29 21:55 ISC NEW YORK NY (USPS) Przyjęcie przesyłki w kraju przeznaczenia

2012-04-29 21:56 ISC NEW YORK NY (USPS) Zatrzymanie przez urząd celny (poczta przychodząca) Przyczyna niedoręczenia nie ujęta w klasyfikacji

2012-05-02 11:00 ISC NEW YORK NY (USPS) Zwolnienie przez urząd celny (poczta przychodząca)

2012-05-05 08:19 International Postal System Nieudane doręczenie Przesyłka niewłaściwie