G-Shockzone G-Shock G-9000-8V Mudman giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevie

Yes please I want that Mudman. Looks so cool:encouragement:

GD100 - 1ADR.jpg

Olley

Sweet - Love the Grey / Beige look. Never owned a mudman but currently sporting the DW6900MS-1 Military issued G. Would love to wear this.

cameron

Hi I have no watches at all and I am not rich so I can't go out buying one. So good luck to everybody who entered but I really think that it's only fair if I win the watch since I don't have money to go out buying one. Thank you, hope you get my message and draw my name.

G-Shock Me 091

greetings!
my name is G-SHOCK Me 091 :]. im 20 years old and as of now i have a very small collection of gshocks. my first ever g- shock i got was a gift from my current girlfriend, she got it for me when we graduated high school, and also because she said she would constantly hear me complain because i wanted one so bad but couldnt buy it because i didnt have the money. the one she got me is a white G-300LV :].. my second one i bought was a week ago at champs. its a black and lime green DW-6900CS. I was on a budget but didnt care and still got the watch, because i love em :). i hope i can add the Mudman to my little collection of G-Shocks! (fingers crossed)
Thanks! :)
heres a pic of my 2 watches Snapshot_20120324.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.