G-Shockzone G-Shock G-9000-8V Mudman giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra Dan

Yeah! Register me pleeeeeease !! The Famous Mudman Stormtrooper !! I need it sooo bad :)

Good luck everyone :D

Olivier

Nice watch, really !

But I should be the only one guy here who doesn't want to win it....:devilish:

DSC09455.jpg

...because I've already got one ;)

stevenbgs1100

Hi all,
This is my competition entry post.
The white 'Mudman' is a very unique looking watch.
If I were lucky enough to win it, it would be my first G-Shock model that isn't Solar Powered with Radio controlled time keeping.
The dawn of a new collection theme for me then. :encouragement:

Rockwilder

Competition entered. I don't have any Mudman G-Shocks so it would be great to add one to my collection. Happy to be involved with another G-Shock forum and I'm looking forward to meeting more of you guys. Cheers

SICSHOCKER

This would be my first G-Shock ever! This is my first forum and I see some reviews and such of watches. I would be happy to review this with everyone. Will cross my fingers.

stevenbgs1100

This would be my first G-Shock ever! This is my first forum and I see some reviews and such of watches. I would be happy to review this with everyone. Will cross my fingers.

Welcome mate. You will need to get a pic of your watch (if not a G-Shock model) in the latest WRUW thread to enter the competition. :encouragement:

40swords

I'd definitely like to win this Muddie. I own a customized 9300 and would be curious to compare the two in the flesh.

Status
Not open for further replies.