Incoming 2013

Stu65

I have wanted one of these since they were released but my good woman decided to treat me and came home from work with this.
GB-6900AA-2ER.
2296a8c2-3938-45fc-8d34-df8a8945b0e3_zpsc68aca01.jpg

After initial problems for 5 mins trying to get it to pair to my phone it is now working a treat and I am really chuffed with it and my good lady for being so thoughtful.

Stu.

chrisek

Bring this thread back with something from left field. I didn't even know about this G until last night and ended up with the winning bid!

etevuqu4.jpg

GW9025A. Rising Dawn muddie (?)

BACKBLAST72

Cool 7900 Stu. I just bought the G7900A-4 and I love it. I like the lines and bezel structure of the 7900 family of watches. I also own the GR7900KG-3CR. My next one is going to be GW7900RD-4.

Stu65

Aaaaargh!!! I have only just decided to start selling some of my collection when a previous seller that I had bought from texted me to say he was selling a certain G that I have been chasing for the last year.

It will be on its way to me tomorrow and with me on Thursday.

Oh the watch in question has never been on skin and packed away in a safe since it was purchased so I am soon to be the new owner of a GW-6900RD-4 Burning Red.

Pics to follow on Thursday.

Stu.

G_life_is_good

Hi guys,

Just unboxed a GW-7900MS-3 which has been my grail of G-shocks for some time now but has evaded my clutches until now.

Snapped up from ebay boxed, paperwork and it was even in its wee plastic baggie. £70 delivered. Boom.

Happy boy.

Bagged64

Just picked up my 2nd G-shock, a GW9200 and it arrived yesterday. Box, tin, tag, plastic bag, all manuals and warranty cards off Ebay. Looks brand new.