The Official Introduce Yourself Here Thread.

keeganyeo

Hey All :D I'm keegan I'm just starting to build up my collection only have the wu tang and IN4MATION...... And yeah I'm new so could you guys give me tips to collect watchs cus I'm live in canada and Its hard to get limited edition watches

wesleyforbes

Hello, I just noticed this thread. My name is Wesley Forbes and I am new to this whole G Shock thing! Through this site I have secured my very first limited collaboration watch: The Hundreds 5600 series G Shock!

I love and will mostly collect 5600 series watches so if you have a lead on some limited/collaborations for sale that the price is not through the roof, please let me know.

Thanks.

Crusader

Hi folks... greeting from Hong Kong. Just got into G-shock recently.

So far only have 3 shocks. :)

Shock1.jpg

and most recent...

IMG_0519.jpg

terryjames

Hi Crusader and welcome,Well Mate your in the right place.If i were to spend a few weeks where you are my collection would increase and my bank balance would decrease.:welcoming:

aceivan

I never realized there is a forum for G-shock lovers.
Happy to find this site. :)
Came in here to say hi before exploring.
:)

Scary Hair

About time I said Hello .Everyone is just so nice here . I am mum of 2 with a long suffering husband of 12 years now he would have only have got 4 for murder.

Santa is being nice this year and bringing a G-shock each in thire sacks.

For her childabeast 1 who is 11 is having a BG-1302-4ER

Childabeast 2 10 year old boy is having a G-100 BVMCI .The reindeer dropped my 3500 early;) .

A few years ago santa droped a WV-200U-1AVEF for the other half not a G shock but we all can not be perfect.

That is it and introduction done and long overdue best wishes from Scary Hair :) .