The Official Introduce Yourself Here Thread.

fixies

Hello,

I seem to have landed here. One G-Shock in my watch collection, an old but hardly worn DW-5900, popped in here to learn a bit about them, not really for me, they are a bit too ostentatios.

g_shocki_158.jpg

Agent-EF9

ALOHA FROM THE 808 STATE!

Had my first G-Shock when I was in High School. Don't know the model number but it went to hell and back until the rubber case broke off and later the face of the watch got chipped. Last month I pick up the White In4mation watch (GLX150X-7) cause a friend told me about it and was hooked from there. Right now my collection is small but it will grow. Still looking for The Hundreds and a Undefeated too add to my collection. I'm so glad to find this site and getting information on the up coming watches.

Thanks Again - Leroy ~

chrisek

Also from the 808. Been here a couple months, but haven't introduced myself. After over 20 years of no watches, i've found myself drawn back to them, g-shocks in particular for all the right reasons. I'm particularly drawn to the aviators, kings, and glx150's at this time.
Definitely enjoying them.

Chris.

gz897

Hello,

Bought a few G-Shock as gifts but this time I am the proud owner of GW5000-1JF.

Great site!!!

Stanley

boshikan_09

Officially Me

I am Joseph Christopher S. Ibarreta, 24 years old and still single. Hoping to meet more friends online, I would like to join this forum and also with the hope that I can also win a g-shock watch which I really love to have. I would do anything to have one.

jomp

Greeting to G-Shockzone " I'm only a newbie as started my G-shock love mid tis year:) The first Casio G-shock tat caught my attention was a GA-110 crazy color series" And was into DW6900 lately .....start to built up my G-shock collection of insane search & hunting game :p Here r some of my humble work of achievement :)
4cf13360.jpg

9D2D80F0-AAA5-4B7E-B8CD-F371B07C5B77-10160-00000D33BC4BAED6.jpg

I'm near broke now :( Hope u like it " Cheers