The Official Introduce Yourself Here Thread.

dboy225

Hey y'all..I'm a G-Shock newbie. My 4 year old decided it was time for me to invest in a kid-proof watch, if there is such a thing. This was the result of her "Citizen Torture Test"..

Just bought my first G-Shock (AWR-M100-1ADR) but I can honestly say it won't be my last. Not by a long shot. I've always strayed from digis, so I'm happy to see a large selection of analogs to choose from. Can't wait to start collecting.

Anyway.. cheers from South Louisiana!

Bouldinho

Hi all, just got onto the G Shock band wagon, 1st purchased a GR-8900A-1ER a few weeks ago to use in the Gym, then spotted then Aviator range!! the GW-4000D-1AER (already swapped to resin strap) was soon on its way shortly followed by the GW-A1000D-1AER pics below.......
DSC_0787.jpg

jrod

hi all, I'm new here. noticed that I actually prefer collecting Casios to wearing them. hmmm...

my 1st G in 2013.
GA-113B-1ADR.jpg

hope this will be my next one soon.
DW-6900MT-7JR_l.jpg

cheers! :D

bluerotkev

Hey all, long time fan, first time user of the forum! Currently own a nice boxed MTG-930DU and a near perfect G510D also boxed. Just purchased the GW-3500B, sadly didn't have enough for the BD and the conversion is also too expensive!!

Stu65

Welcome bluerotkev and nice intro and a couple of firm pieces in your collection (wait til the bug bites and you will buy plenty more)
Enjoy your time on the forum as there is a wealth of knowledge into G Shock here.

Stu.

bluerotkev

Welcome bluerotkev and nice intro and a couple of firm pieces in your collection (wait til the bug bites and you will buy plenty more)
Enjoy your time on the forum as there is a wealth of knowledge into G Shock here.

Stu.

Thank you for the warm welcome, the bug has bitten, I'm going to sell my two stainless babies as my two real babies take up all my money :)