The Official Introduce Yourself Here Thread.

bluerotkev

Looking at the GS1001D next, stainless band, contrasting black and whites, looks slick and will look über saucy next to my other stainless if I can't sell them! Thoughts on this . . .?

image.jpg

Jailer

Hi, my name is Jailer (Jon) and I just found this forum. I've spent many years searching for the perfect wrist watch and have been in love with G-Shocks for some time now. Currently my perfect watch is my GWM5600-R but my new GDF100-1B may just take first chair away.

Stu65

Welcome to the forum Jon and good choice as I have just ordered a GDF-100-4ER to go alongside these 2.
SDC10448.jpg

SDC10451.jpg

Have fun and be prepared to see many other G's while you are here.

Stu.

koimaster

New to this forum. Collecting watches over 50 years. Currently own a few G Shocks as part of my overall collection which is mostly made up of Autos and mechanical watches. Prefer Swiss Made or German made to others. Owner of Watchlords which is another story but not here.

IMG_0412_zps67e8b992.jpg

sig_1.jpg

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."

rutteger

Administrator
Welcome koimaster and all. Just checked watchlords - always good to see vibrant alternatives to the big few watch boards.

flangaroo

Long time lurker, first time poster. I've been collecting G Shocks for about 2 years now. My collection currently stands at about 40 watches. It was over 50 at one stage but a few that never got any wrist time had to go. Latest acquisitions have been the G8900 DGK and DW6900 Be@rbrick.