The Official Introduce Yourself Here Thread.

Knives & Lint

Hello all,
Been lurking for a while and finally decided to join. I don't have any acquaintances that collect G's, so its nice to find a community that shares the addiction. Like many, my collection started when just looking for a tough "beater" watch to wear during outdoor activities, but it quickly grew into a bit of obsession. This is a great hobby. I especially enjoy the fact that Gshocks are easily modified, an I find much enjoyment in customizing and tinkering with them. Here's a shot of some of my collection.

BACKBLAST72

Hello all,
Been lurking for a while and finally decided to join. I don't have any acquaintances that collect G's, so its nice to find a community that shares the addiction. Like many, my collection started when just looking for a tough "beater" watch to wear during outdoor activities, but it quickly grew into a bit of obsession. This is a great hobby. I especially enjoy the fact that Gshocks are easily modified, an I find much enjoyment in customizing and tinkering with them. Here's a shot of some of my collection.

Welcome to the forum.