The Official Introduce Yourself Here Thread.

lildrgn

New to watches in general, but have been wearing them all my life. My main daily was an Omega Seamaster 300m for about 14 years. I got a new Casio Edifice diver in April of this year and have bought 6 more watches since.

For some reason, I have developed an affinity for Casio watches as 5 of the new purchases are Casio. I do have a G-Shock square, the GW-M5600BC, purchased from WUS, and it has quickly become a favorite watch. I am looking on WUS and eBay almost daily for G-Shock 5600 watches to come up and just discovered GSZ today. Looking forward to exploring.

ugyvyjyb

chrisek

Welcome lildragon! Looking forward to seeing your watches and feel free to ask questions about G's in general and squares specifically. ;-)

sent with aloha

deathw15h

Hey all, some expert help required from modders and professionals.

Hey All,

Im new here, obviously. :p Basically joined the community as i will be going in for my first G Shock timepiece very soon. But I do need some help from the experts before I do so.

I shall also start a new thread to avoid trolling the introductions thread, but in a nutshell I plan to buy the GA-110B-1A3, but want to change the outer shell and straps to a less shiny matte black. my question is that are the Shell casings and straps of the GA-110B-1A3 and the GA-100-1A1 interchangable?

Hope to have some fun with my Gshock and will definitely be looking forward to modding and other tips n tricks from the community. (I already have the lume paintjob in mind ;) )

Cheers.

chrisek

Welcome to the zone!!

Deathw15h: I think there is that same question in the forum. I believe they are interchangeable. If in doubt, there are a few who have really modded their 110's here. They can help as well.

Fish: completely agree! When your wrist hits a pole or a chair, which would you rather have on? Luminox does have some great watches, pros and cons to everything.

Mr Muggles! Great collection you got going! The MNM was really looked forward to, glad to see you are enjoying it!

sent with aloha