What have you got incoming?

stevenbgs1100

This arrived in the post today.
Already sussed out and set up.
Love it already.
Copy of DSCN0151.JPG

macspite

Quick heads up - on Tuesday I am doubling the size of my Frog collection and will need to move at least a couple on. I will let the market decide what should go - i.e. I will put all six up for sale and see which go first.

Pictures and prices will be in the For Sale section on Tuesday evening, they will be on eBay on a ten day auction on Thursday

There will be:

GWF-1000 solar/atomic Frogman - all packing and manual

GW-225C-1JF Master Blue Frogman - JDM in "carbon fibre flight case" +outer + manual

GW-225 Master blue / GW-200 Triple Crown custom hybrid - watch only

GW-225A-1JF Dawn Black Frogman - JDM in "carbon fibre flight case" +outer + manual

GW-200TC Triple Crown / GW-225C hybrid, stealthed and semi sterile - watch only

GW-225E-1JF Glorious Gold Frogman - JDM in "carbon fibre flight case" +outer + manual

I will find out about posting to Europe and the colonies and give prices in GBP, Euro and USD - at my exchange rate :D

UK customers - can swap watch(es) for cash at the new GSW on Saturday 21st

rutteger

Administrator
Of course! :D

Even though it is on its way from a surf and snow wear shop - bluetomato.com

Hmmmm. GD-200?

This arrived in the post today.
Already sussed out and set up.
Love it already.

Real nice!

Quick heads up - on Tuesday I am doubling the size of my Frog collection and will need to move at least a couple on.

Doubling the size? You mean you've six incoming!!!

Not much new here. Tatty DW-9100 Riseman arrived. That'll be it until I clear the decks a little. Or there's a bargain :p

macspite

Hmmmm. GD-200?

Err, I've forgotten!

Doubling the size? You mean you've six incoming!!!

No you are misunderstanderizing* me - I have three already and three incoming. As this is partly to try and make a little money as work is particularly scarce at the moment I decided that rather than having the pain of deciding which to keep and which to go I would put all six up for sale and see which went first. In an ideal world I would keep them all !

Not much new here. Tatty DW-9100 Riseman arrived. That'll be it until I clear the decks a little. Or there's a bargain :p

As I have said elsewhere the nicest of the Risemen in my opinion. "Or there's a bargain..." - maybe time to top up your Frogman collection!

* copyright G.W. Bush

stevenbgs1100

Quick heads up - on Tuesday I am doubling the size of my Frog collection and will need to move at least a couple on. I will let the market decide what should go - i.e. I will put all six up for sale and see which go first.

Pictures and prices will be in the For Sale section on Tuesday evening, they will be on eBay on a ten day auction on Thursday

There will be:

GW-225C-1JF Master Blue Frogman - JDM in "carbon fibre flight case" +outer + manual

GW-225A-1JF Dawn Black Frogman - JDM in "carbon fibre flight case" +outer + manual

GW-225E-1JF Glorious Gold Frogman - JDM in "carbon fibre flight case" +outer + manual

I will find out about posting to Europe and the colonies and give prices in GBP, Euro and USD - at my exchange rate :D

I might be interested in any Solar & Atomic ones you have...is it just the one model your selling with these options?

macspite

There will be:

Fallen in love with all of them while taking pictures but needs must - so reluctantly still for sale and beginning to appear in the classifieds section - :dejection: