What have you got incoming?

macspite

He has sold a fake watch. You should not have to pay return postage. Post photos of it in here with details of the transaction and his user name (start a new thread). Inform him that you know he has pulled this trick before and he is running the listing again.

And, now, thanks to your new thread many of the G-Shock community are aware and ready to report him to eBay. Comments on the fake nature of his watch that are posted in the thread will be shown to eBay as evidence. The fact that he has continued to list a similar watch knowing that it is fake is evidence of criminal activity and could be dealt with by a somewhat stronger authority than eBay.

I assume that you now have his address.

- Ah, when you said you had something in mind it was probably what I have just said ... :cower:

stevenbgs1100

Well it`s arrived and to be honest i have seen better things in a christmas cracker.E-mailed them ,told them so and asked for a refund.They have replied and told me to send it back .Have something in mind will keep you informed.Again Thanks.......Terry

Gutted for you mate.
It's certainly a fake, the 4 corner screws are part of the plastic case, the tide/moon graph surrounds aren't quite the right colour either.

His spelling is poor too.

Hope you get your refund through hassle free.

macspite

This dropped through the door today:

20120404_150532.jpg

A G-Cool GT-003TH-7BT

20120404_150453.jpg

20120404_150625.jpg

It shares a module -1699 - with the DW-003HH-9BT I got a few days ago. Strangely the white strap has a gold buckle, the gold strap a silver buckle or they did for about five minutes after the watch came through the door :D

Any guesses as to the identity of the 16 year old celebrity pictured in an April 1944 issue of Parade?

Attachments

• 20120404_150504.jpg
    20120404_150504.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 173

terryjames

This dropped through the door today:

View attachment 2881

A G-Cool GT-003TH-7BT

View attachment 2882

View attachment 2884

It shares a module -1699 - with the DW-003HH-9BT I got a few days ago. Strangely the white strap has a gold buckle, the gold strap a silver buckle or they did for about five minutes after the watch came through the door :D

Any guesses as to the identity of the 16 year old celebrity pictured in an April 1944 issue of Parade?
Don`t know but i was going to say"wished she had just dropped through my door.:friendly_wink:

agentzigzag

Bullbars arrived this morning. The 5600 fits perfectly but the 6900 has a slight kink in it so will be sent back, will post pics later in the what are you wearing thread..

macspite

Just ordered some discontinued bling from Germany, supposed to be a great module in a smallish, nondescript case according to those wise denizens of a certain watch seekers forum.

Let's see what Roger the Postie brings :D

rutteger

Administrator
Just ordered some discontinued bling from Germany, supposed to be a great module in a smallish, nondescript case according to those wise denizens of a certain watch seekers forum.

Let's see what Roger the Postie brings :D

Interesting, a G-Shock?