What have you got incoming?

k1ngunit

Okay its in the mail :) my first mtg , for $80USD I couldn't turn it down.

uploadfromtaptalk1336085409980.jpg

SICSHOCKER

Dw6900ms-1

My first watch in over 20 years... and it's gonna be a G! Looking forward to the stealth, matte black finish. $65.00 new. Should be here early next week.

Attachments

• dw6900ms-1_xlarge.jpg
    dw6900ms-1_xlarge.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 191

macspite

I like the GA-110 range, have a yellow/purple and a black/gold but always seem to get outbid on the orange green when they come up on eBay. If you look beyond the hyper colour hype they are very capable watches though difficult to read in the more garish versions. This came up for sale and though not cheap (£50) is in nice nick, complete in tin and box and is one of the easiest GA-110s to use as a timepiece.

I picked it up from the sorting office this morning on my way to the first site of the day and couldn't resist giving it a little wrist time while having a slurp of coffee from the flask in lieu of lunch. Very happy bunny.

20120504_131456.jpg

stevenbgs1100

I like the GA-110 range, have a yellow/purple and a black/gold but always seem to get outbid on the orange green when they come up on eBay. If you look beyond the hyper colour hype they are very capable watches though difficult to read in the more garish versions. This came up for sale and though not cheap (£50) is in nice nick, complete in tin and box and is one of the easiest GA-110s to use as a timepiece.

I picked it up from the sorting office this morning on my way to the first site of the day and couldn't resist giving it a little wrist time while having a slurp of coffee from the flask in lieu of lunch. Very happy bunny.

View attachment 3215
Nice example that. Looks better on your wrist than the web pics.

stevenbgs1100

I like yours too, couldn't find it on the web tho :( the black is Deff nice looking.

The only drawback with the black bracelet is it does wear/mark easily. I have a couple of very minor wear marks from my arm resting on my desk at work. Nothing to detract value really but something to bear in mind if you wear it as a daily beater.