What have you got incoming?

rutteger

Administrator
Not a gshock but I'm looking forward to this one

View attachment 3246

Sweeet! Been looking out for a similar W-50u for ages.

1183_400_500_f9f9f9_imageswatermark.png_140_60_80_r_b_-10_-10_all_15_s_c1.jpg

terryjames

Received this beauty this morning:

100_6624.jpg

Absolutely chuffed to bits with it :D
Bought from a member on the RLT forum, unmarked and in pristine condition. Here it is next to an old favourite from my collection which has seen better days:

100_6619.jpg

And yes, I know the time and date are wrong on the old one, but I didn't spot it until after I took the photo this morning!

You were lucky Dave....I bought the other one.Went back for that and was milli seconds too late.Nice one Mate....................Terry

Andy205

Just won a French Navy Blue GW7900A virtually BNIB at a good price. That makes 5 in just over a month :D

6600 module somewhere in the PO system but not to worry as yet to decide on a new colour scheme. Can wait for now!

rutteger

Administrator
Just won a French Navy Blue GW7900A virtually BNIB at a good price. That makes 5 in just over a month :D

6600 module somewhere in the PO system but not to worry as yet to decide on a new colour scheme. Can wait for now!

5 in a month! DANGER :cool:

Look forward to seeing the new GW-7900A, is it on a resin band or fabric strap?

chavo60

Real nice indeed, you get the packagaing etc. with it?

Thanks guys... no packaging... BUT
guy was selling it for $275 on ebay... with a $375 + $30 shipping BIN option.

I reached out to him and "stole" it for $175 shipped.... for anyone who knows how difficult it is to find/buy a BKC they would know that $175 shipped for that piece is a steal.

rutteger

Administrator
Thanks guys... no packaging... BUT
guy was selling it for $275 on ebay... with a $375 + $30 shipping BIN option.

I reached out to him and "stole" it for $175 shipped.... for anyone who knows how difficult it is to find/buy a BKC they would know that $175 shipped for that piece is a steal.

That's an awesome price for the Brooklyn Circus!