What have you got incoming?

Stu65

Gonna join the Frogman club with my first that should hopefully be with me on Tuesday.
It's a GW-200Z-1JF Final Frogman and I am really looking forward to it.
Pics up when it arrives.

Stu.

Andy205

Nice Stu. More than my life's worth!

Got a couple of bids in on a 9010 and 6900 but undecided on the Mudman TBH. Pretty sure this model's become my fave but not so sure on the solar one. Will need to be a storming deal!

Andy205

Just bagged a G-9000 3-VER (green Mudman with the negative display) after a row with an ebayer whose idea of a "BIN bid" was near enough RRP - funnily enough that one's back up with a starting bid of 99p now.

Here's the pic of the one I got;

$(KGrHqZ,!gwE+0jh4CD3BP9vFUnV-!~~60_12.jpg

Slowing down a bit as the above is in celebration of finding out that I'm to be a Dad again for the 3rd time (second with Mrs205) so my G buying days, whist not over, are likely to slow down a bit as buggies and baby-grows are likely to (quite rightly) take priority.

rutteger

Administrator
Just bagged a G-9000 3-VER (green Mudman with the negative display) after a row with an ebayer whose idea of a "BIN bid" was near enough RRP - funnily enough that one's back up with a starting bid of 99p now.

Here's the pic of the one I got;

Good work :cool:

Slowing down a bit as the above is in celebration of finding out that I'm to be a Dad again for the 3rd time (second with Mrs205) so my G buying days, whist not over, are likely to slow down a bit as buggies and baby-grows are likely to (quite rightly) take priority.

Congrats and good luck with #3 :)