What have you got incoming?

Willylix

I got an alife coming in. It's the strictly black and white one (no yellow lightning bolt) Is that the only difference between the two? Does anybody know?

Willylix

Thanks, im still looking for the Play Cloths but i don't know if I can afford it right now.:D

I've been seeing some play cloths go for pretty cheap (by play cloths standards) on ebay the past few days. Do you live in the USA? I think they're us sellers, not sure though.

k1ngunit

I got an alife coming in. It's the strictly black and white one (no yellow lightning bolt) Is that the only difference between the two? Does anybody know?

I think so. I love that alife 5500 tho. It's so pretty . I want one. Did you get a good deal?

Willylix

I think so, hasn't arrived yet. It's supposedly "new without tags" no box, just the watch. And it's the all black and white one, no yellow lighting bolt. What do you think the value of that would be?

k1ngunit

Im not really sure. Im a bad judge on prices for collabs. Lol considering I only have one. I would say 170 would be good brand new for the alife non lightning bolt.

Although seems kinda fishy with no box tin and tags

Psweeting

Im not really sure. Im a bad judge on prices for collabs. Lol considering I only have one. I would say 170 would be good brand new for the alife non lightning bolt.

Although seems kinda fishy with no box tin and tags

170 is very expensive for the standard one. You shouldn't really be paying much more than 100 for it and that's boxed and new. Of course if that's dollars it's not so bad, I'm talking pounds sterling.

It is still steep for a non boxed one though.

Willylix

170 is very expensive for the standard one. You shouldn't really be paying much more than 100 for it and that's boxed and new. Of course if that's dollars it's not so bad, I'm talking pounds sterling.

Psweeting, what's the difference between the models?...Is it just the yellow lightning bolt, or is the yellow lightning bolt atomic solar? I know the one I'm getting is just solar.
PS - I paid well under $100usd for it.

k1ngunit

Lol. Told you im bad at prices.