What have you got incoming?

rutteger

Administrator
Ok got them both today. Thought I would add the 2 others I have already, Sieko Sport 5 & PRG-40 (Selling the PRG-40) to the view.

Tbh I'm abit disappointed in the GW-9110's size. I thought it would be allot bigger than that. I am though very happy with the gx-56's size & looks. Feels very light for the size of it & pretty comfy to wear.

Two fine choices. The GX-56 is a big watch, pretty much the biggest G you will get. That's the problem with it being one of your first I guess, everything else seem small in comparison :) Having started on stuff like a G-2500 and DW-5600 I still see the GX-56 as big and something like the GW-9110 as a fairly normal chunky G.

rutteger

Administrator
Stealth 6900 arrived today, looks awesome, picked up the collect (from Gshock East, the last one ever) so now I have 3/10 in both designs, also picked up a rare-ish colorful number I will post up later- if anyone is after the orange strapped aviator, the one with the silver sides and blue writing on the face - GSE have three in stock - not for long though.

Is that the GW-4000 they have in ??

Pendragon69

Two fine choices. The GX-56 is a big watch, pretty much the biggest G you will get. That's the problem with it being one of your first I guess, everything else seem small in comparison :) Having started on stuff like a G-2500 and DW-5600 I still see the GX-56 as big and something like the GW-9110 as a fairly normal chunky G.

Yeah, your probably right there about me starting off with the 56. I so love it's looks & size Im not sure if I will like any other G, now I see the 9110 in person. It is chunky but the face looks so small. I still like it's looks and if it was the size of the king, it would be spot on.
So what models would you say was around the King's size, I guess the expensive Frog?

rutteger

Administrator
Give the GW-9110 a wear, you might adjust. Others which are similar in size (off the top of my head) to the King might be models like the Frogman, new 9300 series Mudman, old DW-9300 Raysman and DW-9800 Wademan .

Pendragon69

Give the GW-9110 a wear, you might adjust. Others which are similar in size (off the top of my head) to the King might be models like the Frogman, new 9300 series Mudman, old DW-9300 Raysman and DW-9800 Wademan .

Yeah it wears nice but there is just something inside me that nags about it. If only it was made abit bigger :(
So really after the King, bigger = much more expensive. Not heard of the Wademan before.

rutteger

Administrator
Not always, had forgotten the following which are pretty big

GA-110HC-1A.jpg
G-Shock GA-110 (along with the similar GA-100 and GA-120)

GD-100-1A.jpg
G-Shock GD-100

GDF-100-1A.jpg
G-Shock GDF-100

G-7900-1.jpg
G-Shock G-7900

All are part of Casio's current standard G-Shock range. Plenty of different colours out there too....

rutteger

Administrator
Still waiting on the G-001. Grrrrr.
G-9100R Rescue Orange Gulfman arrived yesterday, pics to follow.

Also have a Mr Cartoon x G-Shock DW-6900 incoming. Best get selling....

macspite

I'm waiting on a couple of items from the States and getting a wee bit concerned that nothing has been heard for what seems several weeks, maybe it's the solar flares that have slowed things up :D

Also have a Mr Cartoon x G-Shock DW-6900 incoming

D'oh!

Is that the one you told us all about last night. Guess who bid against you :(