What have you got incoming?

rutteger

Administrator
A cheapo pickup from eBay, poorly listed Gulfman. Hard to tell from the listing the condition, turns out it's pretty well worn

2012-09-26 13.19.40.jpg

Looks like I've got a new beater :)

stevenbgs1100

My first non G-Shock watch on its way from Amazon.
Garmin Forerunner 410 with Heart Rate Monitor.
Now I can map all my running routes.

rutteger

Administrator
My first non G-Shock watch on its way from Amazon.
Garmin Forerunner 410 with Heart Rate Monitor.
Now I can map all my running routes.

Nice pick up, have the older 405 and use it regularly. Upload all the data for mine to Strava which is great when you're going well but less so otherwise ;)

chrisek

Got two coming in. This month is looking to be more of a beater/fixer month as an excuse for me to try some different g's out.

9000 G-Lide. My first jelly. Pre-yellowed so i can wear it to my heart's content ;)

uploadfromtaptalk1349290584723.jpg

Also my first watch with this style strap:

uploadfromtaptalk1349290618698.jpg

And a well worn rickdom. Dw8140. I'm really looking forward to this one:

uploadfromtaptalk1349290667888.jpg

seanobsdot

I have on the way a gw6900eb2 part of the go green collection clear blue in color. Bought the watch for twenty us dollars. 45 on the new bands and bezels.that were a bit hard to find but cant complain price.is.great.... Looking foward to having watch in hand.

stevenbgs1100

Nice pick up, have the older 405 and use it regularly. Upload all the data for mine to Strava which is great when you're going well but less so otherwise ;)
Cheers John.
Do you use the Garmin site to upload data too?
So far I've only got 1 run in since I got it Tuesday. Uploaded data to the Garmin website and it all looked neat.
What does strava do exactly?