chrisek

Two more coming. My first Triple Crown

uploadfromtaptalk1349686121021.jpg

Is also my first DW6100

uploadfromtaptalk1349686149716.jpg

And i also have a GL7200 coming

uploadfromtaptalk1349686234521.jpg

TZA

ahhh! columbus day... post office closed means i wont recieve my watch until tomorrow... the horror! the horror!

haha, jk guys. many more issues in this world that need to be addressed. and are more important.

BTW... i have the GW9330A-4JR (30th anny rising red, y'all kno this!) MUDMAN en route from seiya. tracking says its in CALIFORNIA!

tuesday it shall be.

rutteger

Administrator
@TZA - nice, look forward to seeing the pics :) Is it your first Rising Red?

@chrisek - that is quite neat looking indeed. Not seen that exact model before although think that bezel is used elsewhere (G-2500?).

TZA

@TZA - nice, look forward to seeing the pics :) Is it your first Rising Red?

@chrisek - that is quite neat looking indeed. Not seen that exact model before although think that bezel is used elsewhere (G-2500?).

yea. first RR. I got the MIBR frog already. that'll make two red watches in my collection. not sure if there's room for another red piece. if I do tho :) it'll be the 5630A. will that be an atomic version for US release?

this 30th anny collection makes me happy I passed on the MIMC. my wife would've killed me!

chrisek

@rutteger: not sure of other uses of the bezel. I hadn't seen it before.
Update on inbounds: wiha screwdrivers, got some tweezers, and some silicone grease coming in. Gonna be a party! :D

Bubbly Tubs

Got a couple on route. A little purple one that'll keep the Mrs happy (it won't), and something a lot larger in green hopefully. Pics up when they arrive. Been after the later one for some time now.