What have you got incoming?

rutteger

Administrator
@BT - nice work on the band and bezels, what are they for? Think I can spy a blue GW-9200 Riseman set in there :)

@Andy205 - nice pick up :D

4Play

The next one I have on radar at the moment, and hopefully will be in my collection very soon is a GW-M5610, one of a few from the 5000 and 5600 series to be on a bracelet.

Bubbly Tubs

@rutteger your bang on, I got some replacement resin for my Riseman. It was pretty much my first G and has been used as a daily wearer for work etc etc, and as a result she is a little banged up. Thought I'd get some spares whilst hey still available.
The other resin is some burning red clothes for a 7900.

stevenbgs1100

As promised. Pics of the latest additions.
The GW-3000B with the orange strap from the GW-3000 Funk model. The strap cost me just under £21 inc P&P direct from Casio UK and arrived very quickly.
I love the orange and black combo and love that fact it looks classy (in my opinion).

I also obtained the AWG-M100B this week and it's a classy looking watch indeed.
DSCN0411.JPG
DSCN0405.JPG

Andy205

Both turned up today. Bloody iPhone won't let me upload pics but both mint and unworn. The 5600 is surprisingly small but wears brilliantly - very happy. Will stick pics up ASAP :)

stevenbgs1100

GW-M850 arrived on Friday at work.
Had a play around with it on Saturday morning.
Impressive range of functions on offer. Plus it looks much better for real than any web pics. What a bargain.
Pic to follow.

pacman

Failed to pick up a RUSH x collab G-Shock just yesterday (got beat by a last second bid, must be one of those snipers). >_< Now I'm eyeing to get a pair of Evangelions that came out in 2009 (not the GA-110 ones, although I have the purple GA-110EV).