wruw 12-2-13 to 12-9-13

LUW

Whoa Chris, that's a stunner! Congrats man!
notworthy.gif

vade_R, how's the legibility on your Raysman? Of all my Gs I would say my Raysman is the one with the less contrast
rollingeyes.gif

Shocker

Holey cow, Chris! # 028/333!! And 8 is considered a lucky # in Japanese so great pick up and super congrats!! Happy for you and hopeful to join you, some day!

vade_R

vade_R, how's the legibility on your Raysman? Of all my Gs I would say my Raysman is the one with the less contrast
rollingeyes.gif

The legibility is alright, I think it looks like it has bad contrast because of the domed crystal. But I love them I have like 6 of them

vade_R

Today I'm wearing a classic purple 6630, sometimes you need a little bit of color.
Good Tuesday guys

1386091447_zps50a42a06.jpg

vade_R

Thanks Tom, I like these 6600's, big very readable LCD's, time in all modes, and very bright EL's

chrisek

Thank you everyone! At the beach taking photos of a few watches , a lot still to do but enjoying the process. Cell phone photo from earlier today.

9yqumeda.jpg

Gonna have a few to put in one of Tom's threads ;)

sent with aloha

vade_R

Awesome Chris can't wait for all the pics,

my T1030E is at the post office, there should be a photo of it on tomorrow's WRUW, after I pick it up tomorrow morning. I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight