wruw 12-2-13 to 12-9-13

Deepsea_Dweller

This just arrived from Japan today, #129/333 just too happy today guys.

1386174510_zps2b48d8f6.jpg

Awesome Will. Loving it. That leaves you with one of the best Fogman collections ever:) Huge congrats . Life is good :)

vade_R

Yeah, I'm happy with the collection, but there is just 2 more I really want to complete the collection. The rose gold 1000B and the regular 1000-1. The 1000 is not hard to get, but the "b" is getting a little expensive to find.

I would love to get the ruby Basel, mastermind and murakami 1000 frogs, but at the current prices I don't think it will happen, unless I sell a big portion of the collection, and that's not going to happen. Almost there my friend!!

Awesome Will. Loving it. That leaves you with one of the best Fogman collections ever:) Huge congrats . Life is good :)

chrisek

Yeah, I'm happy with the collection, but there is just 2 more I really want to complete the collection. The rose gold 1000B and the regular 1000-1. The 1000 is not hard to get, but the "b" is getting a little expensive to find.

I would love to get the ruby Basel, mastermind and murakami 1000 frogs, but at the current prices I don't think it will happen, unless I sell a big portion of the collection, and that's not going to happen. Almost there my friend!!

Completely agreed. It seems like the best time to get a frog is when they come out. Or else you just gotta wait 5 years and hope. . . .

sent with aloha

Deepsea_Dweller

Yes the Ruby one :) :) :) Like your approach Will! Think I said it earlier also no option for me selling other goodies in order to buying another one. I would rather wait :)