XL models

chrisek

Theng king was discontinued after all, so I don't think there are many left in stores. I enjoy them very much and hope Casio at least brings it back once in a while (like the 5500's).

sent with aloha

saru7

I know there is a good amount of people which NEVER liked the GX56. But I really liked that model. I trully wish G-Shock brings them back, maybe change the design a little or add something to it. I think one thing which makes the XL line so appealing its the variety of models and color combinations they offer which has been a hit with most people. I remember the first XL I bought was the GA100-1A4 and they sold fast. I went back like a week later to try and get a different color variety and they were gone.

Hopefully they will consider doing that to the GX56 love the presence it has on the wrist; everytime I wear mine i recieve a lot of compliments on it. You just don't see them in the store anymore.

Sent from my VS930 4G using Tapatalk
the ga100-1xx were def. the flag bearers for the xl movement. the 1a1 was one of the first ones released and i couldnt throw my money at it fast enough! it was also one of the first models i had that had a good fit straight out of the box.
sadly tho, it just doesnt get that much wrist time anymore, possibly due to oversaturation of very similar colourways. contemplating if i should keep it or turn it over and look for a replacement or wait a bit longer for it to disappear off shelves to renew my love lol

im pretty certain theyll rerelease the 56. its a unique model in size and style and being the biggest it kind of has a torch to carry.