10% discount at Tiktox for G-Shockzone members !

rutteger

Administrator
Tiktox > http://www.tiktox.com offer a huge range of G-Shock and Casio spares and ship to the UK, EU and Worldwide. They also offer a great range of G-Shock, Pathfinder and various other brands, tools and spares on the website.

Tiktox have kindly agreed to offer a 10% discount to G-Shockzone members, simply enter the code GSZONE at the checkout. Thanks goes to Keith@tiktox for sorting this one out for us :cool:

Tiktox_banner.jpg

rutteger

Administrator
Yeah, I've used Tiktox numerous times over the years so cool to be able a discount for the site.

Stu65

Keith is a great chap and helped me out with the bracelet kit but what I don't get is why VAT is added after and as you checkout so the price you originally see and think you will pay is not what you will actually pay.

Stu.

lazyfatboy

Keith is a great chap and helped me out with the bracelet kit but what I don't get is why VAT is added after and as you checkout so the price you originally see and think you will pay is not what you will actually pay.

Stu.

Haven't noticed this, I think you are misreading the invoice.

Gary7

VAT would be deducted from the item price, if you are outside the EU. I've noticed this when looking at an item and then adding it to my cart when logged in (my account is registered as being from the USA)--the VAT is removed once added. I'd imagine if you're ordering from the UK, you would see the listed price remain the same when added to your cart.

Anyway, thanks again to GS Zone for securing the discount with TikTox. Every little bit helps in these tight economic times!

18Gs

Hi, I was just wondering if this discount for members is still valid until now? Thanks so much!

Gary7

^ The easiest way to check is by going to the site, add an item or two, then try using the code. You don't have to make purchase in order to test it.